:SMILE MAKE ME HAPPY:
D'Owner!

Hai sweety and handsome:)



Entries About Linkies Stuff

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my wonderland.


silalah tinggal kan jejak anda disini :)!



Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: mis Nurkhirati
Others:   


Credit to--> capital TMH

I can't stop my love for you my love
I can't see anyone like you my love
I can't stop thinking about you my love
I can't stop calling you at night my love
I can't stop imaging your feelings my lovE
I can't tell you my love in words my love
I can't be a part from you my love
I can't imagine a life with out us together my love
I can't think of anyone other than your love my loVE
Ican't live without your love my love Because I am in love with you so
deep and your love only can set me free from my soul


#I LOVE SO MUCH TUAN MUHAMMAD HISYAM